Chuca-Chuca e Seu Conjunto - Uma Noite no Montana Clube (1965)
I have returned from a short & sweet vacation in Greece and it is business as usual again.
Starting with the newly arrived package received from Pedro & 300discos out of which I have immediately fished out the other career album by Chuca-Chuca which was part of my Santa Claus list and now it completes his (known) discography.
There is another pleasant surprise in form of the participation of a, to me, previously unknown female vocal: The mysterious Alvanir.
As you might have guessed, all attempts to find out more by and about her have miserably failed.
Here is the list of the musicians:
Chuca-Chuca (Órgão, Vibrafone, Bells)
Paulo Careca (Vocal, Bateria)
The track list:
01. Cheat Cheat (C. Blackwell)
02. Vivo Sonhando (Tom Jobim) vocal Alvanir
03. Cuando Vuelva A Tu Lado (María Grever) vocal Alvanir
04. Estamos Aí (Durval Ferreira / Maurício Einhorn / Regina Werneck)
05. Andorinha Preta (Breno Ferreira) vocal Alvanir
06. Jogado Fora (João Mello) vocal Alvanir
07. Dans Mon Île (Henri Salvador)
08. O Motivo É Gillespie (Chuca-Chuca / Cazuza (2))
09. Cha Cha Brasília (Luis Templin)
10. A Onda É o Walter (Chuca-Chuca / Cazuza (2))
11. Mr. Lucky (Henry Mancini)
12. Amor de Carnaval (Dalto / Silveira) vocal Paulo Careca
And the download link:
THE DOWNLOAD LINK
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos