Steve Bernard e Seu Conjunto - Soiree Intima (1957)
Incredible that Steve Bernard's career albums had (as far as I know) never been made available on net, untill recently Pedro & 300discos had the good idea to start sending them to us all.
The newest package, just rolling in as I write, contains even two, both released in 1957.
Here is the first one, quite self explaining by the front cover picture, additionaly stressed by the text Para Dançar, yet the back cover features a text by José Fernandes giving a review about the music in general and adds a few words about each track presented on this release.
No doubt: Suitable for an intimate party, or simply sophisticated hedonistic listening pleasure:
01. Concerto D'autunno (Camillo Bargoni / Danpa)
02. Atômico (Ray Fortuny)
03. Kalahuama (Humberto Teixeira)
04. Rouxinol Alegre (Tradicional) Música tradicional romena
05. Folha Morta (Ary Barroso)
06. Steve no Choro (Steve Bernard)
07. Almost Paradise (N. Petty)
08. Casa da Loló (Djalma Ferreira / José Bicalho)
09. Conceição (Jair Amorim / Valdemar de Abreu "Dunga")
10. Transatlantic Mambo (J. Gringo)
11. Joga a Rede no Mar (Fernando César / Nazareno de Brito)
12. Se Acaso Você Chegasse (Lupicínio Rodrigues / Felisberto Martins)
PENTHOUSE AND GARDENS PARA DANÇAR
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos