2.6.15

Steve Bernard e Seu Conjunto - Dancando com Steve Bernard (1957)

Polydor LPNG 4009

Although I planned to post this album by Steve Bernard as the first out of the arriving package sent to us by Pedro & 300discos, the transfer to my PC got interrupted several times on this particular file, so I am doing it now, as I have finally managed to finish it.

The great but until recently from my view almost completely hidden organ player and bandleader, whose whole discography I have greedily added to my wish list, with his para dançar Dançando from 1957 performing:

01. Carrapicho (Humberto Teixeira)
02. Fracassos de Amor (Tito Madi / Milton Silva)
03. Calypso (High Society) (Cole Porter)
04. Vai e Vem (Luiz Bandeira)
05. My Prayer (Mi Oración) (Georges Boulanger)
06. Sururú na Lapa (João Leal Brito ''Britinho'' / Fats Elpidio)
07. Choro Nº 2 (Nestor Campos)
08. Day-O (The Banana Boat Song) (Irving Burgie / William Attaway)
09. Carinhoso (Pixinguinha / João de Barro)
10. Horas Esquecidas (Fernando César / Nazareno de Brito)
11. Around The World (Victor Young / Harold Adamson)
12. Coquetel na Mesbla (Steve Bernard)

P.S. The text on the back cover, signed with H. G. provides additional information about every song played.

HIGH SOCIETY

Créditos: Pedro & 300discos

No comments:

Post a Comment

To request a LINK RENEWAL, send a mail to:
parallelrealitiesmusic@gmail.com
If it is possible, you will receive a PayPal contribution request of
2.99 EUR per album.
A new link will be sent to you by mail.