10.2.16

Hebe Camargo - Sou Eu (1960)

Odeon MOFB 3174

I looked up my albums by Hebe Camargo posted in another reality and discovered that most links have expired or have been removed by force and decided to re-upload those that can be re-uploaded. During the action I decided also to include some of her albums which I found somewhere on the net and which were not presented on Parallel Realities so far.
Unfortunately, I can not remember where I found some of these, like this one for instance, so I can not give credit to the original uploader.

I hope that you will enjoy:

01. Quem É (Osmar Navarro / Oldemar Magalhães)
02. Cupido Não Falhou (Mário Gennari Filho / Maria Angelina)
03. Conversa (Jair Amorim / Evaldo Gouveia)
04. Lua Escura (Dark Moon) (Ned Miller / Vrs. Júlio Nagib)
05. Encontro Com A Saudade (Billy Blanco / Nilo Queiroz)
06. Ausência de Você (Sérgio Ricardo)
07. Cantiga de Quem Está Só (Jair Amorim / Evaldo Gouveia)
08. Creia (Osmar Navarro / Álvaro Franco)
09. Melodia Italiana (Canzoncella Italiana) (Carlo Donida / Pinchi / Vrs. Augusto César)
10. Hino Ao Amor (Hymne À L'Amour) (Edith Piaf / Marguerite Monnot / Vrs. Odair Marsano)
11. A Canção dos Seus Olhos (Pernambuco / Antônio Maria)
12. Mundo Mau (Sidney Morais / Julio Rosemberg)

MORE HEBE New link 15.7.2020

Créditos: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To request a LINK RENEWAL, send a mail to:
parallelrealitiesmusic@gmail.com
If it is possible, you will receive a PayPal contribution request of
2.99 EUR per album.
A new link will be sent to you by mail.