20.9.18

Madrugada e Seu Conjunto - So Sucessos Vol. 5 (1967)

Entré/CBS 4092

About five years ago I received from Eliane & Sérgio the second volume of the 20 volume series Só Sucessos by Madrugada e Seu Conjunto, which I posted in the other reality which got annihilated by Google.
By coincidence the link for that albums in the Wordpress mirror of that reality is still working after all this time. 
You can check the post and download Vol. 2 HERE.

Searching recently through my archives I ran into two more albums by Madrugada, One called Apaixonadamente and the one presented today:

01. Strangers In The Night (Bert Kaempfert / Charles Singleton / Eddie Snyder)
02. Forget Him (Mark Anthony)
03. Triunfamos (Rafael Cardenas)
04. Poema do Fim (Eduardo Damas / Manuel Paião)
05. Somewhere My Love (Tema de Lara) (Maurice Jarre)
06. Morrer Ou Viver (Mourir Ou Vivre) (D. Gérard / R. Bernet)
07. Io Ti Daró Di Piu (Memo Remigi / Alberto Testa)
08. Perdidamente Te Amarei (T'Amo E T'Amerò) (Gaetano Amendola / Vrs. Gláucia Prado)
09. The More I See You (Harry Warren / Mack Gordon)
10. Agora É Tarde (Clóvis Mello)
11. Devo Esperar (Devo Imparare) (Bonicatti / Latessa)
12. Girl (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)

HITS ONLY V 5

Unfortunately I can not remember where I have found these two albums, so I am not able to give proper credits to the original uploaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To request a LINK RENEWAL, send a mail to:
parallelrealitiesmusic@gmail.com
If it is possible, you will receive a PayPal contribution request of
2.99 EUR per album.
A new link will be sent to you by mail.