3.11.17

Dançando com Vadico (1956) Vocalista: Zezinho

Continental LPP 37

A repost from another reality.
Here is the original text as written 10.07.2013:

"When I listened last night to this 10 Inch by Vadico (his first album out of 3) I was surprised by a very familiar sounding vocal and manner of singing.
I rubbed my ears and continued. If that is not Zézinho, then I must be hallucinating, I thought. Taking a look at the text on the back cover confirmed the evident.

Yes it is THE Zézinho!

More than that: Besides a mention in the text of his singing at the Vogue in the early ’50s, I found even his complete name: José Delphino Filho.

Curiously, this album is not listed in Zézinho‘s discography, which I (fortunately wrongly) assumed that I already had complete in my collection.

Enjoy Zézinho‘s unexpected appearance out of the blue as much as I did while listening to him singing these sambas, accompanied by Vadico: "


1. Agora É Cinza (Alcebíades Barcelos "Bide" / Armando "Marçal") Samba
2. Você Vai Se Quiser (Noel Rosa) Samba
3. Nega (Waldemar Gomes / Afonso Teixeira) Samba
4. Saudade Dela (Ataulfo Alves) Samba
5. Aos Pés da Cruz (Marino Pinto / Zé da Zilda) Samba
6. Minha Cabrocha (Lamartine Babo) Samba
7. Se Você Jurar (Ismael Silva / Nilton Bastos / Francisco Alves) Samba
8. Vai-te Embora (Romualdo Peixoto "Nonô" / Francisco Matoso) Samba

THE ZÉZINHO

Créditos: Pedro & 300discos

No comments:

Post a Comment

To request a LINK RENEWAL, send a mail to:
parallelrealitiesmusic@gmail.com
If it is possible, you will receive a PayPal contribution request of
2.99 EUR per album.
A new link will be sent to you by mail.