Vibraphone player Jota Cláudio and pianist Pepe Cabral, with orchestra and conjunto, on their (only ?) album, a para dançar LP by Polydor from 1959.
More than I could ever tell you about this release you will find printed on the back cover in a text written by Ary Vasconcelos.
Dance to or just relax and enjoy:
01. Naquela Base (Ubirajara / Q. Cabral)
02. When I Fall In Love (Victor Young / Edward Heyman)
03. Manhã de Carnaval (Luiz Bonfá / Antônio Maria)
04. Lullaby Of Birdland (George Shearing / B. Y. Forster)
05. Claudicando no Chorinho (Almir Alves / Jota Cláudio)
06. Meu Benzinho (Howe / Gussin)
07. Yesterdays (Jerome Kern / O. Harbach)
08. Desafinado (Tom Jobim / Newton Mendonça)
09. The Tender Trap (Sammy Cahn / Jimmy Van Heusen)
10. Cigarro Sem Batom (Fernando César)
11. What Is This Thing Called Love (Cole Porter)
12. Brigas Nunca Mais (Antonio Carlos Jobim / Vinicius de Moraes)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos