The third promised album by Roberto Máspoli, this time with an orchestra is, from my point of view, the best of all three posted so far.
Stu Blagden has mentioned a "third album" by Roberto Máspoli in his latest comment, which could be this one or, let's hope, an unknown one...
While greedily hoping for more, enjoy:
01. Una Mujer (Paul Misraki / Carlos Olivari / Sixto Pondal Ríos)
02. Angustia (Orlando Brito)
03. Mama Inez (E. Granet / L. W. Gilbert)
04. Noche En El Mar (H. Maspoli / F. Mitjana)
05. Rayito de Luna (J. Jesus Navarro / J. Davis)
06. El Manisero (Moisés Simons)
07. Malagueña (Elpídio Ramirez / Pedro Galindo)
08. Índia (José Asunción Flores / Manuel Ortiz Guerrero)
09. Cuando Vuelva A Tu Lado (María Grever)
10. Cielito Lindo (Tradicional)
11. Mi Dicha Lejana (Emigdio Ayala Baez)
12. Negra Consentida (Joaquim Pardavé)
By the way, this album comes with two different names, covers, labels and serial numbers. To add to confusion I have written here the information from one version, but added the front cover from the other version.
Both covers and labels are included in the package...
Also, a text by Sebastião Fonseca is printed on the back cover of one of the sleeves.
LEGAL HIGH FROM URUGUAY
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos