The other male singer mentioned yesterday is Sebastião Pinto, also presented with his only career album. A closer look at his discography shows also at least 9 78 Rpm records released between 1940 and 1962, the latest containing two compositions also featured on Deixa-me Sonhar, which indicates that this album was released in 1962 or later.
If you are looking for more information about Sebastião Pinto, searching the back cover for it will prove fruitless. On the other hand you will be presented with a prominent list of Som releases.
Anyway, enjoy Sebastião (and/or compare his voice with Mario's) performing:
01. Poema (Bianchi / Mário Melfi / Vrs. Sebastião Pinto)
02. Nem Um Adeus (Rosalino Senos / Motta Vieira)
03. Cicatrizes (Cicatrices) (Adolfo Avilés / Enrique Pedro Maroni / Vrs. Lamartine Babo)
04. Suave Recordação (Euzebio Lico)
05. Boulevard dos Sonhos Desfeitos (Boulevard Of Broken Dreams) (Harry Warren / Al Dubin / Vrs. Haroldo Barbosa)
06. Assim Nasceu o Amor (Sergio Malta)
07. Traição (Moacir Braga)
08. Ribalta (Gordurinha)
09. Dúvida de Amor (Osvaldo Bettio)
10. Quando a Saudade Chegar (Sivan Castelo Neto)
11. Velho Ditado (Odilon Noronha)
12. Deixa-me Sonhar (Euzebio Lico / Luis Otávio)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos