СРЕЋНА НОВА ГОДИНА!
Philips R 765.067 L
01. Rosa da Gente (Dori Caymmi / Nelson Motta) Edu Lobo / Nara Leão
02. Descampado Verde (Chico Maranhão) MPB-4
03. Festa É Festa (Carlos Souza / Ronaldo Tapajós) Os Kantikos
04. A Grande Ausente (Francis Hime / Paulo César Pinheiro) Silvia Maria
05. Madrasta (Beto Ruschel / Renato Teixeira) Renato Teixeira
06. 2001 (Rita Lee / Tom Zé) Os Mutantes
07. Bonita (Hilton Accioli / Geraldo Vandré) Trio Marayá
08. Eu Tenho Que Andar Mais Lento (Mariozinho Rocha / Fernando Lobo) Márcia
09. Domingo de Manhã (Maurício Einhorn / Mário Telles / Arnaldo Costa) Lúcio Alves
10. Cajueiro Velho (Luis Roberto Oliveira / Milton Eric Nepomuceno) Eduardo Conde
Note that the song listed on the cover:
O General e o Muro (Adilson Godoy) sung by Claudette Soares
is not existing on this album.
PHILIPS FESTIVAL 3
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
THE MILITARY DICTATORSHIP by Nilton Maia:
In that year (1968), the military dictatorship began to show its most horrifying face and the restrictions to the arts were wide, including the Popular Music, of course. But, as a paradox, it was a very rich musical period.
Concerning the track O General e o Muro, I'm quite sure that it was forbidden by the censorship authorities. Because of this, the music name is present on the cover of the album but absent from the record.