7.4.16

Elizeth Cardoso - 400 Anos de Samba (1965)

Copacabana CLP 11411

I am checking my collection of Elizeth Cardoso for music which is not copyright protected and found, among several others, also this album from 1965 which I have for a long time but unfortunately I can not remember where or who I have got it from, so I am not able to give appropriate credits.

But this dilemma of mine should not spoil your pleasure of listening to:

01. Quatrocentos Anos de Samba (Luis Antônio)
02. Coisas Mortas (Luis Antônio)
03. O Meu Pecado (Zé Keti)
04. Tem Sido Assim (Paulo Valdez / Otávio de Morais)
05. Retrato do Morro (Nonato Buzar / Hamílcar Pereira)
06. Coisas do Amor (Dunga)
07. É Ontem Ainda (Luis Antônio)
08. Deixa Que Anoiteça (Luis Antônio)
09. Caminhos do Esquecer (Carlito / Romeo Nunes)
10. E Eu Tô Lá (Jota Júnior)
11. Sangue Quente (Moacyr Silva / Nonato Buzar)
12. Vedete de Fogão (Pernambuco)

400

Créditos: ?

2 comments:

  1. Olá tenho este disco em minha loja, se quiser posso ver se tem os créditos dos músicos que participam... Abraço,Marco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have the list of musicians participating on this album.

      Delete

To request a LINK RENEWAL, send a mail to:
parallelrealitiesmusic@gmail.com
If it is possible, you will receive a PayPal contribution request of
2.99 EUR per album.
A new link will be sent to you by mail.